This Flash program is a puzzle of my own design. It's very similar to the classic Rubik's Cube.
Rules : Rotate 3x3 sections of tiles until the tiles are separated into four solid colored 3x3 sections. Each 3x3 section can be rotated clockwise or counter-clockwise.
The following are valid solutions for any level:
- Place the mouse over the left or right side of a tile.
- When a clockwise or counter-clockwise arrow appears, left-click to rotate in that direction.
- Click on "Undo" or press "u", "Backspace" or "Delete" to undo the previous move.
- Click on "Reset" or press "r" or "Home" to reset the board.
- Click on the up and down arrows on the level indicator or press "Page Up" or "Page Down" to change levels.
- Click on the speaker icon or press "m" or "s" to toggle the sound on/off.
Flash source code can be found here.